Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Follow Your Dreams


I love all the textures on this card. 
I used the Tufted embossing folder on the Soft 
Sea Foam card stock and layered it on the white base.
I cut a piece of Fresh Fig for down the middle and wrapped
some 1/8" sheer ribbon in Fig around. I also heat embossed 
in white the sentiment from Follow Your Dreams stamp set. 
I stamped the dream catcher on white with the Sea Foam ink
and cut it with the Chase Your Dreams dies. 
I cut the other dream catcher in Soft Suede and layered on top. 
Then my fav part was stamping and adding the feathers in Fig ink.

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Follow Your Dreams
Ink: Fresh Fig, Soft Sea Foam,
VersaMark
Paper: Fresh Fig, Whisper White, Soft Suede,
Soft Sea Foam
Chase Your Dreams dies, Tufted embossing folder,
white embossing powder, heat tool, 
1/8" sheer ribbon in Fresh Fig






No comments:

Post a Comment