Monday, December 24, 2018

Balmy Blue Butterflies & Happy Christmas Eve!



I made several of these 3 1/4" square cards to insert in
the Occasions and SAB catalogs I sent out. 
I used the new set called Butterfly Gala and its matching punch.
I colored the butterfly I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black
on white card stock with my Stampin Blends markers in 
light Balmy Blue and light Pineapple Punch. 
I punch it out with the Butterfly Duet punch and popped it 
on the Stitched Label circle. 
I stamped the antenna after placed on the circle.
I am in love with the new DSP called Gingham Gala.
I love gingham and these colors in the pack are perfect
spring colors. I used the Balmy Blue print and 
placed it on the Balmy Blue square base.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve!
Many blessings to you and yours!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp set: Butterfly Gala
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Pineapple Punch, Balmy Blue
Paper: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, 
Gingham Gala DSP
Butterfly Duet punch, Stitched Labels dies


1 comment:

  1. These are so lovely, Windy! Love how you've added the color to the butterflies! So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete