Wednesday, December 7, 2022

A Beautiful Birthday

 



This is my first play with the Framed Florets bundle plus the DSP to match. I started with a Evening Evergreen base and added the gingham print from the Fitting Florets DSP which is available for a limited time right now. I then stamped the sentiment from the set called Framed Florets in Evening Evergreen ink on white card stock and cut it out with the Stylish Shapes circle die. I stamped the flowers twice from same set on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with my Stampin Blends markers in Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya and Fresh Freesia. I cut them out with the matching dies called Framed Florets dies. I aslo cut two Evening Evergreen leaves to place around my sentiment. I finished off with a few Fresh Freesia gems for bling. 
Hope you have abeautiful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Framed Florets
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Evening Evergreen
Paper: Evening Evergreen , Basic White and Fitting Florets DSP
Stampin Blends markers- Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, and Soft Succulent
Framed Florets dies, Fresh Freesia gems, Stylish Shapes dies 


No comments:

Post a Comment