Thursday, December 15, 2022

PP621 Made With Love

 








I am playing along with Ann's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com and the flash love theme challenge with my stamping group as well. I grabbed a Very Vanilla base and added the piece of Lights Aglow DSP on top of that and a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock. I cut the tag out from the Celebrations Tag die with another print from the Lights Aglow DSP. I stamped the mittens on Very Vanilla card stock from the Celebrate With Tags set in Evening Evergreen ink and cut them along with the gold foil heart from the Celebrations Tag dies. I stamped on vannila card stock again with the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler ink and cut the made and love with the label die from Celebrations Tag dies. I hand snipped the with. I finished off with some Evening Evergreen gems on the tag, Evening Evergreen open weave ribbon and a little gold trim on the ribbon. 
Hope you have a beautiful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Celebrate With Tags 
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen 
Paper: gold foil, Lights Aglow DSP, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
Celebrations Tag dies, Evening Evergreen gems, Evening Evergreen open weave ribbon, gold trim

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card, Windy! I love the heart with the mittens. It has such a sweet, country vibe. The tag is a wonderful design element. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, such a fun card! Those mittens with the little hearts are so precious! I love that it is a tag to be used over, too! Great idea. SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute decorated tag Windy and beautiful against that background paper too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week - and Merry Christmas wishes to you too!

    ReplyDelete