Thursday, December 8, 2022

Merry Mittens Christmas

 


I love participating in my friends Emma & Brian's Super Awesome Fun kits each month. In November, we did tags and cards with the Celebrate With Tags bundle. I am showing off a card I made from Emma's design. There is a white base and a piece of Crumb Cake cut in a triangle and stamped with the white craft ink and the mitten from the set. Then we have circles in Pool Party and white which is stamped in Crumb Cake ink and the sentiment. I then stamped VersaMark ink on Crumb Cake card stock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I cut them with the matching Celebrations Tag dies. I have Pool Party ribbon, linen thread tied with a flat jingle bell trinket. A few clear gems finish it off. 
Hope you have a beautiful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy



No comments:

Post a Comment