Monday, December 12, 2022

Happy Birthday With True Beauty

 


This is my first play with the True Beauty bundle and I really like it. I cut the lovely lattice like die in white for the background from the Organic Beauty dies and placed it on the Fresh Freesia base.  I then stamped the flower on a piece of white card stock with the True Beauty set. I inked it in Fresh Freesia ink and sponged on some Gorgeous Grape ink before stamping. I stamped the leaves/stem in Granny Apple Green then cut both with the matching dies. I popped them on a white Scalloped Contours die that I stamped the sentiment on in Gorgeous Grape ink from the Paradise Palms set. I finished with a few Fresh Freesia gems. 
Hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: True Beauty  and Paradise Palms
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Fresh Freesia and Basic White
Organic Beauty dies, Scalloped Contours dies, sponge dauber, Fresh Freesia gems



No comments:

Post a Comment