Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Sunny Season's Greetings From Florida

 


I wanted to make another holiday card with the Sunkissed stamp set. I used a combo of Coastal Cabana and Real Red. I stamped the palm tree image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white Deckled Rectangle die. I then used a few blending brush to add Granny Apple Green ink to palms, Coastal Cabana ink to the water, and Crumb Cake ink to the sand. I also stamped an small shell image in Crumb Cake to the bottom. I added the Real Red Deckled Rectangle ehind before popping on the Coastal Cabana background ran through with the Fern embossing folder for tecture. I stamped the sentiment in Real red on white card stock and cut it out with the All That dies. I finished it off by placing on a white base and adding the red rhinestones on the palms to look like Christmas lights! 
Wishing you a wonderful day from Florida and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sunkissed
Ink: Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Coastal Cabana, and Real Red
All That dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, red rhinestones, Fern 3D embossing folder, blending brushes


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I live on Maui and will have to CASE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved your palm card from the Sunkissed set. Your coloring is very nice-I've used the palms, my coloring not as realistic.

    ReplyDelete