Monday, September 4, 2023

All About Autumn Leaf

 


I love this suite and especially the designer paper All About Autumn. I used a piece for the background here and layered with Copper Clay card stock and a Pretty Peacock base. I then cut a Very Vanilla and a Copper Clay Deckled Circles dies to add my Pretty Peacock leaf cut from the Autumn Leaves dies and ran through with the Distressed Tile embossing folder. I also cut the veins with the copper foil. I wrapped Copper Clay ribbon around the layers and finished off with Pretty peacock sequins. 
Hope you have a blessed Labor Day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Paper: Pretty Peacock, Copper Clay, Very Vanilla, Copper foil, All About Autumn DSP
Pretty Peacock sequins, Deckled Circles dies, Autumn Leaves dies, Copper Clay ribbon 

No comments:

Post a Comment