Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Blessing Boxes

 




I made lots of boxes for my class to take home their cards and then use for whatever they want. 
I have used the retired Merry Merlot card stock and then some DSP called Earthen Elegance DSP on the front. I cut the leaf in Very Vanilla card stock with the Autumn Leaves dies and ran through with the Distressed Tile embossing folder. I also cut a copper vein from the same dies. I then used the Merry Merlot ink to stamp the word Blessings from the Pick Of The Patch stamp set on Very Vanilla cards tock and cut with the Stylish Shapes dies. They have one gold sequin added under the leaf for some bling. To make the boxes, Use one sheet of card stock cut at 8 1/4" by 11". Score on the the long side at 5.25" by 7" and the short side at 1 3/4" on either side. Cut in the tabs and glue together and the use scissor to cut an angle at top of each side. 

Have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy





No comments:

Post a Comment