Wednesday, September 6, 2023

PP656 Horse & Snow Bunny

 




Joanne's theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com was awesome for me as I got to use two of my favorite animals, who happen to be 4 legged, on this card. I love horses and a close second is bunnies. I even collect bunnies (not real ones). So a grabbed the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP and added this scene to a Misty Moonlight base. I then stamped the horse and bunny from the Horse Sleigh set on a piece of white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with my Stampin Blends markers. I thought the horse would look good in gray on the white/blue scene. I used both light and dark Smoky Slate as well as Light Night of Navy 0n the reins. I added a little Pool Party to my bunny. I cut these out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Sparkling Snowflakes set in Misty Moonlight ink on a small white oval punched from the Double Oval punch. 
I will send this to my daughter later in winter because she loves horses, too!
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!
Windy

Stamp sets: Horse & Sleigh, Sparkling Snowflakes 
Ink: Misty moonlight and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends= Smoky Slate, Night Of Navy and Pool Party
Paper: One Horse Open Sleigh DSP, Misty Moonlight and Basic White
Horse & Sleigh dies, Double Oval punch   

3 comments:

  1. Stunning horse! The coloring is spot on! Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy! I love the perspective of looking down through the trees at the horse. Very creative! I also love the gray horse with this designer paper. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very unique card. I love the view from this angle

    ReplyDelete