Thursday, September 14, 2023

Pick Of The Patch

 


This card is so much fun with the bright colored pumpkins. I designed it for my third card for classes next week. I started with a white base and a layer of Pumpkin pie card stock. I then cut a piece of Lemon lime Twist card stock and ran some retired Pumpkin Pie twine around and added a bow. I then cut a white Deckled Rectangle die to add my pumpkins. I used the Pick Of The Patch stamp set to stamp in Moody Mauve, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist inks, plus Mossy Meadow leaves. I did stamp the one Pumpkin Pie pumpkin on a piece of white card stock and punch it and the two leaves out with the matching punch. I stamped the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie ink and then finished off with some speckled dots in Moody Mauve. 

Hope you have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Pick Of The Patch
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Moody Mauve, Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Lemon Lime Twist, Basic White, Pumpkin Pie
Deckled Rectangles dies, Pick Of The Patch builder punch, Pumpkin Pie twine-retired, speckled dots in Moody Mauve   

No comments:

Post a Comment