Wednesday, September 13, 2023

One Horse For The Pals Blog Hop

 


Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!

This month, the theme is All Creatures Great and Small. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! Then, you will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.



My favorite animal is a horse so it is no surprise I grabbed the Horse & Sleigh bundle for this card to blog hop with the Pals! I used a Sweet Sorbet base with a layer of Basic Black ink and a layer of Basic White for the background. I used my blending brush to add Pool Party ink on the background and then I cut some white snow mounds for the bottom for texture and two trees in Early Espresso and white card stocks with the Horse & Sleigh dies. I stamped the image on a piece of white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Stampin Blends markers. I cut it out with the matching dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Classics stamp set also in black ink on the Pool Party circle punched out with the 2 1/2" circle punch. I colored the sleigh and people a little muted so my horse would stand out even more. 


More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop next month (second Wednesday), when our theme will be The Color Purple.

Until then, have fun in your craft space.


Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop

  1. Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
  2. Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
  3. Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
  4. Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
  5. Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
  6. Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
  7. Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
  8. Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
  9. Lori Webb at Clever Copies
  10. Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
  11. Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
  12. Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
  13. Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
  14. Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
  15. Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
  16. Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
Have a beautiful week and thanks for stopping by!

Stamp set: Horse & Sleigh, Christmas Classics 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pool Party
Stampin Blends markers: light Cherry Cobbler, Dark Soft Sea Foam, Dark Petal Pink, Light and Dark Pecan Pie 
Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Basic Black, Early Espresso, Pool Party
Horse & Sleigh dies, 2 1/1" circle punch, blending brush 

6 comments:

  1. I love your color choice for this card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty scene, Windy! Great job with the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to see how my Pals put their own stamp on the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! This is hands-down my favorite bundle. As you can imagine, this is one of my favorite creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful holiday card, Windy! I love horses, too. Your background is perfectly done. Thank you for joining the blog hop this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that background is so pretty -- great coloring, too!

    ReplyDelete