Friday, January 12, 2024

GDP427 A Love You More Balloon

 



I am playing in the hearts challenge over at global-design-project.com this week with the Lighter Than Air suite. I have a Fresh Freesia base and a layer of Basic White card s tock along with a piece of the Lighter Than Air DSP. I cut a rectangle with the Everyday Details dies in white card stock and stamped the sentiment in Pebbled Path ink with the Heartfelt Hellos set you can earn free right now with SAB til the end of February 2024. I then grabbed my Hot Air Balloon dies and cut the solid heart in Lemon Lolly card stock, other two parts in Fresh Freesia card stock plus two clouds in balmy Blue card stock.  I then tied a double bow with the Lemon Lolly baker's twine to finish it off.
Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful weekend!
windy

Stamp set: Heartfelt Hellos
Ink: Pebbled Path
Paper: Lighter Than Air DSP, Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Lemon Lolly, Balmy Blue 
Hot Air Balloon dies, Lemon Lolly baker's twine, Everyday Details dies 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment