Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Sweet As Honey

 


I made this card for my daughter for Valentine's Day with the Bee Mine suite. I have a Sweet Sorbet base and a piece of Bee Mine DSP.  I stamped the bee in Daffodil Delight ink and Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Bee My Valentine set on white cardstock. I also stamped the wings in petal pink ink and the antenna in Black ink on white card stock and punched all with the Bee Builder punch. I added some color to cheeks with Sweet Sorbet marker. I popped it on a white die cut with the Everyday Details dies. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white card stock in Black ink. I finished it off with adhesive-backed hearts in red. 
Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Bee My Valentine
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight
Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Bee Mine DSP
Everyday Details dies, Bee Builder punch, adhesive-backed hearts in red 

No comments:

Post a Comment