Thursday, January 11, 2024

PP671 Filled With Happiness

 



I am playing along with Ann's Birthday theme over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com today with a new set and punch in the spring mini catalog. I stamped the Filled With Happiness image on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock with Pebbled Path ink. I then stamped it again on a separate piece of Very Vanilla to punch it out with the Modern Oval punch. I colored the bird and leaves with my Stampin blends markers in Pool Party and Granny Apple Green. I popped it back in place with a dimensional and layered on a piece of Pool Party card stock cut with the Perennial Postage dies and a Pebbled Path base. I finished it off with a Pool Party opaque faceted gem which is free for a pack of three colors with a 50.00 now til end of February with SAB. 
Hope you have a blessed Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Filled With Happiness
Ink: Pebbled Path
Stampin Blends marker- Pool Party, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Pebbled Path
Perennial Postage dies, Modern Oval punch and Pool Party opaque faceted gems 







2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Windy! This image is so sweet. Pool Party and Pebbled Path are a great color combination, and the Pool Party postage die cut is so eye-catching. I love, love, love the postage die. The single opaque gem is the perfect accent. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, colored perfectly with those beautiful hues! I love the postage stamp edge that die creates...can't wait to get mine as well! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete