Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Special Delivery

 


I am finally back as of yesterday in my stampin space to do some creating. I needed to make a birthday card for my Dad and get it mailed off today. Can't believe he will be 78 next week! I knew he would love this truck especially in blue, his fav color. I started with a white base and added the Gorgeous Gingham DSP in Blueberry Bushel gingham print. I cut two Deckled circles- Blueberry and white. I stamped the tree plus road in Pecan Pie ink from the Trucking Along set, the leaves in Granny Apple Green and the cloud in Balmy Blue. I stamped the gifts for the back of the truck in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with my stampin blends markers in Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet, and Pool Party. I then stamped the truck in Memento Black on a piece of white card stock and colored it with my blends in Blueberry Bushel, Black, and Smoky Slate. I punched it out with the Truck Builder punch. I stamped the sentiment in Black on a white oval from the Double Oval punch. Inside, I stamped a HB in Blueberry Bushel ink.
Hope you have a beautiful New Year's week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Trucking Along
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue, Granny Apple Green, Pecan Pie
Stampin Blends markers- Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet 
Paper: Basic White, Gorgeous Gingham DSP, Blueberry Bushel
Deckled Circles dies, Truck Builder punch, Double Oval punch

No comments:

Post a Comment