Saturday, December 23, 2023

Beary Cute Winter Fun Fold

 








I thought I had shared this card I made mid November for a swap card but saw I had not. I used the Beary Christmas suite to make a a fun fold. I have a card base in Very Vanilla and I scored it 2 1/4" on each end to make the gate fold. I added panels of the Beary Christmas DSP to each side on the outside of the card. Inside, I added a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock and a piece of Very Vanilla stamped with the small bear from the Beary Cute set and a snowflake in Misty Moonlight ink. For the band, I have a piece of Misty Moonlight at about 1 3/4" thick. I cut a Real red Deckled Circle to pop my bear on. I stamped the bear in Misty Moonlight ink on white card stock along with the hat. I punched out the bear with the Beary Cute punch and hand snipped the hat. I finished off with a Real red scarf on the the bear and some Misty Moonlight gems around the bear. 
Hope you have a beautiful Christmas!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy




No comments:

Post a Comment