Monday, December 4, 2023

PP669 Beary Merry Christmas

 




Playing with a few products for Jaydee's Christmas theme over at thepaperplayers.blogspot this week! 
I decided the bear would like a scene from the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP that I cut with my Deckled Circles dies. I popped it on a piece of Pool Party card stock I had ran through with the Snowflake Sky embossing folder. I also cut some trees in white card stock from the Horse & Sleigh dies. I stamped the bear from the Beary Cute set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and punched him out with the matching punch. I stamped the scarf on him in Real Red ink and I stamped the hat in the same ink on a piece of white card stock and hand snipped it out for his head. I stamped the sentiment on a strip of white card stock in Real Red ink from the Beary Cute set. All was added to a white base to finish it off. 
Hope you have a sweet Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beary Cute
Ink: Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Open Horse Open Sleigh, Pool Party Basic White
Deckled Circles dies, Horse & sleigh dies, Snowflake Sky embossing folder, Beary Cute punch

No comments:

Post a Comment