Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Lovely Noel

 


I made this same card last month in Real Red plaid instead of the Shaded Spruce plaid on the side. I have a white base then a piece of Shaded Spruce card stock then a white piece stamped with the sentiment in Real red ink from the Joy Of Noel set. I added a strip of plaid from the Joy Of Christmas DSP and one from the Joyful DSP in gold. I stamped the large image on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Stampin Blends markers in  Real Red, Old Olive and Shaded Spruce then cut out with matching dies from Joy Of Noel dies. I cut two leaves from the Christmas Classics dies for more textures and finished with a black/vanilla bow and gold dots. 
Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Joy Of Noel
Ink: Real Red and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Joy Of Christmas DSP and Joyful paper
Stampin Blends markers- Real red, Old Olive and Shaded Spruce
Joy Of Noel dies, Christmas Classics dies, Black and Vanilla ribbon, gold dots 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment