Monday, December 11, 2023

Mark's Rockin' Birthday Card

 







Celebrated my husband's birthday yesterday and he had bought himself a blue Fender which I tried to match by coloring with my Stampin Blends markers. I bought the new DSP from the spring mini catalog called Rock & Roll DSP. It has guitars on a few sheets so I colored one with my light Misty Moonlight Stampin Blends marker and hand snipped it out. You can see the match in the third photo. 
I have a Basic Black base and a sheet of the DSP on the background. I the cut two new dies in white and black from the Everyday Details dies also new from the spring mini. I stamped the music symbols on with Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Enjoy The Rhythm set. Popped my blue guitar on and stamped from the same set the sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink on a strip of white card stock. Inside, I stamped from the same set in Memento Tuxedo Black and Misty Moonlight inks. 
Hope you enjoy your Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Enjoy The Rhythm
Ink: Misty Moonlight, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Basic White, Rock & Roll DSP
Everyday Details dies, light Misty Moonlight Stampin Blends marker 









No comments:

Post a Comment