Friday, December 15, 2023

Christmas Beary Cute Tags

 




I buy one wick candles from Bath and Body Works each year for the supervisors in the children's program at my Bible study. I put them in the cello bags the store gives and I then design a tag to go on them. This year I thought it would be cute to use the Beary Christmas suite. I stamped the bear from the Beary Cute set on white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink plus the scarf in Real Red ink. I punched it out with the matching punch and popped it on the Real Red tag cut from the retired Celebrations Tags dies and a little of the Beary Christmas DSP. I used some Misty Moonlight inner braid ribbon to tie on with a small amount of Real Red twine at the top. 
Have a Beary Sweet Weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy 







No comments:

Post a Comment