Thursday, December 14, 2023

PP670 Everyday Details

 



I am using a new bundle coming in the spring mini catalog from SU! in January called Everyday Details for Claire's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com  I have a Tahitian Tide base and a white layer plus a piece of  Melon Mambo ran through with a new embossing folder called Softly Sophisticated you will find in the SAB (sale-a-bration ) brochure and can earn for free. I then stamped the image on a piece of white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Everyday Details stamp and cut with the detailed die from the Everyday Details dies. I added a Deckled rectangle Basic Black piece behind. I colored the image with my Stampin Blends markers in Real red and Tahitian tide plus the Melon Mambo stampin write marker. I finished it off with some Tahitian Tide shiny ribbon and Real Red rhinestones. 

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Everyday Details
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo
Stampin Blends markers- Tahitian Tide, Real Red
Paper: Basic White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Tahitian Tide
Tahitian Tide shiny ribbon, Everyday Details dies, Softly Sophisticated embossing folder, Deckled Rectangles dies, Real red rhinestones      







3 comments:

  1. Oh, Windy! What a beautiful way to incorporate Claire's challenge colors! The embossed texture and the rectangular die cut are amazing. Thank you so much for playing at The Paper Players this week! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is such a special card! I love the gorgeous vase of flowers and the embossed background! This is a great way to use my colors! Thank you for joining my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete