Monday, January 22, 2024

Just A Little Note

 


I have my first card for classes this month using the Notes Of Nature's Sweetness suite. I have a white base with another piece of white ran through with the Timeworn Type embossing folder. I added a strip of Nature's Sweetness DSP with the holes die cut from the Notes Of Nature dies. I then cut a white piece of card stock to stamp my background in Pebbled Path and Old Olive inks from the Notes Of Nature set. I then stamped the leaves in Pebbled path ink and colored them with the Old Olive Stampin Blends markers and cut with the matching dies. I cut some Old Olive leaves and gold foil ones. I cut a white label from Stylish Shapes dies to stamp my sentiment in Pebbled path ink and finished with some adhesive-backed cork rounds. 

I hope you have a beautiful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Notes Of Nature
Ink: Pebbled Path, Old Olive
Stampin Blends markers- Old Olive
Paper: Nature's Sweetness DSP, Basic White, gold foil, Old Olive
Notes Of Nature dies, Timeworn Type embossing folder, Stylish Shapes dies, adhesive-backed cork rounds  

No comments:

Post a Comment