Saturday, March 30, 2019

All For You In Balmy Blue



Yes, I did a little casing for my fourth card for classes
 from the Occasions catalog. 
I started with the base of this card which is Balmy Blue
and stamped the large floral image from 
All That You Are set in the same color ink. 
I then cut a white stitched rectangle and 
stamped the sentiment from the set 
in Night of Navy. 
I stamped the flowers in Flirty Flamingo on both
Flamingo and Petal Pink card stocks. 
I cut them and the leaves with the Frosted Bouquet dies.
I use Pear Pizzazz and Lemon Lime Twist for the leaves/filler. 
I finished it off with the Balmy Blue sheer bow.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: All That You Are
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo,
Petal Pink, Pear Pizzazz, and Lemon Lime Twist
Stitched Rectangle dies, Frosted Bouquet dies,
Sheer Balmy Blue ribbon



2 comments:

  1. This is quite nice I am happy that you cased it. I enjoy seeing cards with the details from the catalog. For me, it is hard to tell how SU created some of their cards.
    Thanks for sharing the details.

    This card can be used for many different occasions.

    ReplyDelete