Friday, March 15, 2019

For You With Floral Vellum


I would never thought of this beautiful floral vellum
being framed if not for my wonderful friend
Brian King who is not only a genius at layouts but layers as well.
He posted this week on his blog stampwithbrian.com  
ways to attach vellum and he had this frame up. 
 ( you can see his post by clicking my link)
I just had to make a card with it.
 I added the vellum to the back of mu Mossy Meadow frame
I cut with two stitched rectangle dies.
I used for the second rect one that was two sizes down from the first.
I finally cut into this beautiful Floral Romance specialty vellum paper.
I layered the framed vellum on a Petal Pink card base.
I then stamped the sentiment from Very Vintage in
Fresh Fig ink on a white circle die then cut a 
Fig circle along with a Petal Pink stitched circle from 
the Stitched Labels dies.
Simple and fast but what a beautiful floral background.

Hope you have wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Very Vintage
Ink: Fresh Fig
Paper: Floral Romance specialty DSP, Whisper White,
Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow and Petal Pink
Stitched Labels dies, Layering Circles dies



1 comment:

  1. Lovely, Windy! I adore the Petal Pink background, too! Thanks for the shout-out. ♥

    ReplyDelete