Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Beautiful Berry Burst


The in color Berry Burst shown here on my card will 
soon retire along with the other 2017-2019 in colors.
I really have enjoyed using this color with many other 
SU! colors and here with white and Blushing Bride.
I did not use a sentiment on this card since I am trying to 
have a variety in my stash.
I can use this for many occasions like birthday, wedding,
thinking of you, get well, etc.
I stamped the detailed flower from Beautiful Promenade set
on the white background in Berry Burst.
I then stamped the splatter from the Beauty Abounds set in
Blushing Bride. I then stamped the other flower on 
Blushing Bride card stock in Berry and cut it with the matching die.
I found an old style white doily in my stash and added it 
along with the a few white leaves and some artisan pearls 
to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Beauty Abounds, Beautiful Promenade
Ink: Berry Burst, Blushing Bride
Paper: Blushing Bride, Berry Burst, Whisper White
White doily, Beautiful Layers dies, Artisan Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment