Tuesday, March 12, 2019

FabFri158 Promenade Birthday




You will notice I have mostly birthday cards this week 
as I need to increase my stash of these cards.
I started by stamping the lovely flower from 
Beautiful Promenade set in Calypso Coral ink on 
the Petal Pink card stock and cut them 
with the matching dies.  With these same
Beautiful Layers dies, I cut the leaves in Mossy Meadow.
I stamped the sentiment on a strip of Very Vanilla
in Mossy from the Very Vintage set.  I layered all of these 
on the Calypso Coral Lace embossed background and 
then added it on the Vanilla base.
A few pearls and some Wink of Stella on the flowers finished it off.



Hope you can play along over at Fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Beautiful Promenade, Very Vintage
Ink: Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Calypso Coral, Petal Pink,
and Very Vanilla
Beautiful Layers dies, Lace embossing folder, Artisan pearls in
Petal Pink, Wink of Stella


5 comments:

  1. The more I see of this embossing folder the more I am liking it! It's the perfect match to those pretty blossoms and the leaves go with the lace embossing too! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy - I'm really starting to like this EF - you've used it wonderfully! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Windy! Such a great use of these colors, too! Love the big panel of color and texture behind these flowers. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the clean design and the embossing under your flowers is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, where can I find g the lace embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete