Thursday, March 14, 2019

GDP180 Birthday Wishes Cased




Casing my friend Stesha is hard to do-why?
Well, she is so talented that she is an Artisan Design Team member 
plus she is the queen of fussing cutting!  So I knew when casing her card
above, I had to do some level of fussing cutting!
I cased it in color and layout and set. 
 I used a piece of the recently retired Festive Farmhouse DSP 
for the wood background which I layered on a Berry Burst base.
I then stamped all the pieces from the Varied Vases set on
water color paper and cut some by hand-the fussing cutting part and the 
vases were punched with the matching Vases Builder punch.
I still need more birthday cards so stuck with the same sentiment.
All were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black before water coloring with 
my aqua painter.

Hope you can play along over at 
global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy fussing cutting!
Windy

Stamp set: Varied Vases
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Granny Apple Green,
Mango Melody, Berry Burst
Paper: Berry Burst, Water color paper, Whisper White,
Festive Farmehouse DSP-retired
White accent colored in Granny Apple Green Stampin Blend marker,
banner punch-retired, Vases Builder punch,
aqua painter





1 comment: