Monday, March 25, 2019

FF0030 Vibrant Vases In Granny Apple & Poppy

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0030, Stampin Up, Handmade, Dots


I have so much of the packs of designer paper
in Brights and In Colors so when I saw the dots challenge
I knew what paper to grab---picking a color was hard though!
I decided I loved the Granny Apple Green for this challenge
and layered it on the white base after running some 
Poppy Parade ribbon around. I stamped the flowers and the vase
 on a piece of white in Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
I colored them both with the Stampin Blends markers.
The flowers in Poppy and Granny Apple
 and the vase in both shades of Granny Apple Green.
I punched the vase with the Vases Builder punch
and popped it on a white stitched circle.
I hand cut the flowers and popped them up. 
 I finished it off with a rhinestone for some bling!

It is home made and with plenty of dots for the challenge.
Hope you can play along over at
festivefridaychallenge.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Vibrant Vases
Paper: Whisper White, Brights 6x6 DSP
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
Stampin Blends- Poppy Parade and Granny Apple Green
Vases Builder punch, rhinestone, Poppy Parade woven ribbon-retired,
Stitched Shapes dies 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!What a bright and cheery color combination, Windy! Poppy Parade was always one of my faves, and I am so glad Stampin' Up! brought it back. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete