Friday, March 29, 2019

Beach Happy


Love this set!  I especially love the extra stamps that 
color in for me! This will hopefully be a hit in my card classes next week!
 I started with the Crumb Cake base and 
layered the piece of Coastal Cabana that is embossed on 
after running some thick Crumb Cake twine around.
Love the Seaside embossing folder!
I used the Beach Happy set to create a scene on 
my white piece by stamping the tree trunk
and the chair/umbrella in Early Espresso. 
I then used the Crumb Cake ink to my the sand under them.
I used the stripe stamp with Poppy Parade ink
for the chair and Coastal Cabana ink to fill in the umbrella. 
The top of the tree was stamped in Lemon Lime Twist ink.
It looks like a lot but it was fast stamping!
I finished it off with my sentiment stamped in 
Poppy Parade on a white circle and a scallop 
Poppy one behind.

Enjoy Your day and hopefully some sun!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beach Happy
Paper: Poppy Parade, Whisper White,
Coastal Cabana, and Crumb Cake
Ink: Poppy Parade, Coastal Cabana,
Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, and Lemon Lime Twist
Layering Circles dies, Crumb Cake twine from Nature's Twine,
Seaside embossing folder 



No comments:

Post a Comment