Wednesday, March 20, 2019

FabFri159 Hold Onto Hope



My first with the new Painted Seasons set.
I stamped the flowers in Calypso Coral and Grapefruit Grove
plus the leaves in Old Olive ink.  I cut them with the matching
dies called Four Seasons dies and then added them on 
a Very Vanilla stitched rectangles. I stamped the sentiment from 
the Hold Onto Hope set on a vanilla banner in Coral ink
and finished it off with the grapefruit gems.
I added all this to a sticthed rectangle piece of Tea Room DSP
before laying on a Very Vanilla base.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Hold On To Hope, Painted Seasons
Ink: Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive
Paper: Tea Room DSP, Very Vanilla
Four Seasons dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, 
banner punch-retired, Grapefruit Grove
gems 






4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love these colors against the DSP. And the addition of the faceted gems is so great...I've been struggling with how to use these on my own cards! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Windy - love those gems here - it's like a tropical drink! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS, Windy! Such a great use of these flowers and these colors. I love what you've done with this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers, perfect colors and design! Great sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete