Saturday, March 23, 2019

FMS380 A New Adventure!




Love this card! I love all nautical things!
I started with my Pool Party square and added the lines in 
same colors with the stampfrom Lilypad Lake.
 I then stamped the boats from the set in three different blues.
I used Night of Navy at top, Pacific Point in middle,
and Bermuda Bay on bottom. 
I cut them with the matching dies called Lakeside dies.
I added the "water mark" dots on for a balanced look.
I layered the Pool Party square on a Night of Navy one
then laid on the white background
where I stamped the sentiment from the Well Said
set in Night Of Navy ink.
I finished it by placing on the Navy base.
Clean and simple!
Head over to play at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
today and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Lilypad Lake, Well Said
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White,
Pool Party
Ink: Pool Party, Night of Navy,
Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point
clear dots, Lakeside dies

5 comments:

  1. I love you sketchy water base and ombre set of sailboats! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches! Windy, this card is also perfect to enter in the CASology Card Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS perfection....love those serene sailboats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a peaceful card! Love your take on this fun sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card! I love the nautical theme and the sailboats! Very creative take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete