Saturday, July 13, 2019

Rose And Merlot Wedding Card


I am loving the new in color Rococo Rose with the 
Merry Merlot. I used them here as they matched the colors
in my retired Petal Promenade DSP. 
I layered the DSP on a piece of Merry Merlot
 and then a Rococo Rose base.
I then stamped the sentiment from Beautiful Bouquet 
in VersaMark ink on the Rose circle
 and heat embossed it in white emboss powder.
I added it to the Merlot die cut from Beautiful Layers dies 
and then ran some new ribbon around.

It made a lovely wedding card I made for a customer a few weeks back!
Enjoy your day and weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Bouquet
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Petal Promenade DSP-retired, Merry Merlot, Rococo Rose
heat tool, white emboss powder, Beautiful Layers dies, 
1/2" gathered ribbon in Rococo Rose, Layering Circles dies


No comments:

Post a Comment