Friday, July 26, 2019

Happy For You Two


This is my favorite of all the wedding cards I made last month.
I used the this lovely Purple Posy card stock because it was the perfect 
color for the roses in this print of Petal Promenade paper.
I layered the paper on the Posy card stock and hen a Very Vanilla 
base after running some Very Vanilla lace trim around.
I stamped the image in VersaMark ink on the Posy Stitched 
Nested Labels and heat embossed in gold. 
I also heat embossed in gold the sentiment from the same set 
called From This Day Foward. 
I added pearls to the sentiment Very Vanilla strip. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely day!
Windy

Stamp set: From This Day Forward
Paper: Purple Posy, Very Vanilla, Petal Promenade DSP
Ink: VersaMark
heat tool, Stitched Nested Labels, gold emboss powder, 
Very Vanilla lace trim, pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment