Wednesday, July 31, 2019

FF0039 Hope

#festivefridaychallenge, #FF0039, Lighthouse Day, Light Rays/Starburst


Image may contain: text that says 'color combination inspiration pretty peacock poppy parade coastal cabana stampinpretty.com'


I am playing along with the lighthouse and light rays 
challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
I grabbed my High Tide set and the colors inspiration
from my upline Mary Fish. 
I stamped the first lighthouse image in Coastal Cabana
and the second step in Pretty Peacock. 
I stamped the rays in Coastal but after stamping off once 
to make them lighter. I stamped the water in the same color.
I added some shore line with the Sahara Sand. 
I stamped the birds in Poppy Parade and they look great flying high.
I finished the scene with the sentiment in Peacock. 
I layered my background on Poppy and the a Peacock base. 

Hope you can play along with the challenge or 
color inspiration this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: High Tide
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pretty Peacock,
Sahara Sand, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Poppy Parade, Pretty Peacock, Whisper White





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous in these colors, Windy! The Poppy Parade birds just "pop"! A fabulous card! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete