Monday, July 1, 2019

Celebrate Independence Day!


I made this card for my mom and sent it off this weekend!
She loves lighthouses and will love the 
red/white/blue! I used the same sketch I did for another card last Monday.
I used Night of Navy for the base and added the white card stock for 
the background plus the sticker sentiment from
 the Come Sail Away memories & more pack. 
I cut Navy and Cherry Cobbler card stock for the middle
and ran the Cherry through with the Subtles emboss folder. 
I stamped the elements from Sailing Home set on white card stock
 and cut them out with the matching Smooth Sailing dies.
The anchor in Cherry, the lighthouse in 
Navy and the compass in Balmy Blue. 
I added the Navy twine to the anchor to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful safe holiday week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night Of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Balmy Blue
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Come Sail Away memories & more card pack,
Smooth Sailing dies, Night of Navy twine


1 comment:

  1. This is striking Windy! Perfect for the holiday week!

    ReplyDelete