Friday, July 12, 2019

Happy 24th Birthday Amanda!


Happy Birthday To My Sweet Girl!

Amanda loves anchors and her fav color is turquoise!
I used Bermuda Bay ink to stamp the anchors from Sailing Home set 
ten times and cut them out with the matching dies. 
I arranged them on a white piece of card stock and layered 
with a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock then a white base. 
I stamped the sentiment from Very Vintage that just retired in same ink
and layered it with a Bay strip across. I finished it off 
with rhinestones I colored with my Bermuda Bay Stampin Blends marker.

Hope you have a fab day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Sailing Home and Very Vintage
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay
rhinestones, Smooth Sailing dies 

Birthday Girl with her card! (notice her anchor necklace)



1 comment: