Thursday, July 18, 2019

Happy Day


For the fourth card, I used the rope laser cut and layered 
it on the piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock.
I then added the striped print paper from Come Sail away DSP on the 
Cherry Cobbler base and then popped the ropes up.
I stamped the sail boat from Sailing Home in Night Of Navy
ink and cut it off with the matching die. I colored the 
boat with a Cherry marker. 
I used a compass and sentiment sticker from the card pack.
I finished the card with the Navy twine bow.

Hope you have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night Of Navy
Paper: Whisper White, Come Sail away DSP, 
Cherry Cobbler
Come Sail Away memories and more card pack,
Night of Navy twine, Smooth Sailing dies



1 comment:

  1. Hi Windy,
    I came across this card on Pinterest. It’s the first card i’ve seen using the rope laser cut piece. I see on your blog the description of your card, it states “for the fourth card”. Where might I find the first three and any more you made after this one? I’m looking for more ideas the use my card pack.

    ReplyDelete