Thursday, July 4, 2019

Yellow Magnolia Lane

Happy Independence Day!
Hope you and yours have a fun and safe holiday!
We will be kickin around at Disney Springs
and eating good at The House of Blues. 


I had the magnolia bloom sitting colored on my desk
 for about two weeks now. I guess it was time for a home.
I saw this sketch on Pinterest this week and decided to 
finally use it. Thanks Patsy Waggoner at stampstodiefor.com 
for the inspiration.
 I grabbed the Magnolia Lane DSP in the leaf Mossy Meadow print
for the background and added to the whit base.
I cut the stitched label die in white and stamped the sentiment
from Good Morning Magnolia in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I stamped the flower in same ink and colored it with Pineapple Punch
Stampin blends marker along with a combo of Old Olive and 
Mossy Meadow for the leaves. I popped it 
up on the background after I laid some new Magnolia Lane 
linen ribbon behind. A few yellow pearls to finish it off.

It was a quick card but really sweet!
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, 
Pineapple Punch
Paper: Whisper White, Magnolia Lane DSP
Magnolia Memory dies, Stitched  Nested Labels dies,
artisan pearls in yellow, Magnolia Lane linen ribbon






No comments:

Post a Comment