Monday, July 15, 2019

CTS330 Every Moment



I made 5 cards with the Come Sail Away 
memories and more card pack plus the matching suite.
This is the first of 5 cards posting this week while I am 
over on Marco Island.
For this card, I used the lighthouse small card and then added the 
laser cut card frame on top.
I popped it up on a print of Come Sail Away DSP and then on 
the Night of Navy base.
I stamped the anchor on white card stock in Navy ink
from Sailing Home set and cut it out with the Smooth Sailing dies.
I used a sticker sentiment from the pack to place across my lighthouse.
 I added some Navy twine to finish it off.
These card packs make card making fast.

Head over to casethissketch.blogspot.com to play along this week!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night Of Navy
Paper: Come Sail Away DSP, Whisper White,
Night of Navy
Come Sail Away memories and more card pack,
Night of Navy twine, Smooth Sailing dies

1 comment: