Monday, July 8, 2019

CTS329 Here's To You Seaside!



I was not sure what I would do when I saw this sketch over at
casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I decided it was an opportunity to use my Seaside Notions set.
I cut the designer paper in three colors from the Brights DSP collection.
I layered them on the white card stock base.
I stamped the seahorse and two shells in Memento Tuxedo Black
on white card stock then colored them with Coastal Cabana,
 Flirty Flamingo and Sahara Sand markers. 
I hand snipped them out and popped them up.
I added some rhinestones for bling. 
Sentiment is from the set in Black on a white banner.

Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge this week
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside Notions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Markers- Coastal Cabana, Flirty Flamingo, Sahara Sand
Paper: Brights DSP-retired in Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo,
Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
rhinestones, banner punch-retired


No comments:

Post a Comment