Thursday, July 11, 2019

Hello Purple Posy


Yes, I love Purple Posy!
This is my first card with the Heirloom frames.
I decided it had to be in purple. 
I cut the frame with the die and then ran it through the emboss folder.
I think rubbing some ink on it with help in the future to make the 
frame emboss part pop more. 
I stamped the Free As A Bird image on the white card stock
in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored it with my Stampin' Blends markers. 
I colored the birds with a mixture of Light Daffodil Delight and 
Light Mango Melody plus Dark Mango on their beaks.  
I stamped the flowers and the sentiment and cut them out by hand.
I colored the flowers with Purple Posy and Mango Melody blends.
I added the frame to a piece of Purple Posy gingham designer paper
that I added the ribbon to and layered o a Posy base.
It really made for a sweet card today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Free As A Bird
Paper: 2019-2021 in colors DSP-Purple Posy
Whisper White, Purple Posy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Purple Posy, Mango Melody,
Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive 
Heirloom Frames and folders, Purple Posy Scalloped Linen ribbon




3 comments:

  1. This card turned out fabulous. Your color scheme is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at that framelit and embossing plate. Very interesting. Looking for a youtube for directions and ideas.
    Your card is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete