Sunday, June 30, 2019

PP448 You're Off To Great Places!



Color Combination daffodil delight, poppy parade, seaside spray







Tic-Tac-Toe is my fav challenge!
Thanks Joanne! Head over to thepaperplayers.blogspot.com
Yes, went with punched shape, yellow, pearls across the middle.
My upline, Mary Fish, posted this color combo inspiration and I thought
it was perfect for this card! I also could not believe the theme
challenge was balloons over at global-design-project.com this week, too!
I started with the Seaside Spray gingham print from the 2019-2021 in color DSP
stack and layered it on a white base.
I cut a stitched label die in white and popped it up on the background.
I stamped the hot air balloons from the Above the Clouds set and
punch them out with the Hot Air Balloon punch.
 I stamped the left one in Poppy Parade on white card stock
 and used the second stamp to fill in by stamping off once to make lighter.
I did the same for the second balloon but in Daffodil Delight ink.
I stamped the clouds in Seaside Spray on the white label.
I stamped the sentiment in Poppy on the white banner and
finished it off with some yellow pearls.

Hope you can play along with the any of these challenges
and let the color inspire you!
Happy Sunday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Above the Clouds
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Poppy Parade, Seaside Spray
Paper: Whisper White, 2019-2021 in color DSP
Hot Air Balloon punch, Artisan pearls, Stitched Nestled Labels dies,
banner punch-retired



8 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the gingham paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Windy - bright and fresh and a great layout too. This would make a great graduation card - I will be duly pinning! So glad you loved my tic-tac-toe board this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this so so pretty! I love the color combo and the happy feeling of this card! Have a great Fourth! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, Windy! I love the gingham paper. I will have to say, this is the best card I have seen made with this set. You have inspired me to give this set a try! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a happy uplifting card!!! Perfect way to use these balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that little mini scene on the new dies, very cute. Thanks so much for the nice comment on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gingham and summer - perfect combo, made even more so with the addition of the hot air balloons. I love the CAS feel of the card and everything centered so as not to detract from that fabulous little scene.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning color combo and I love how you showcased that stamp set! The gingham is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete