Tuesday, June 25, 2019

CTS327 Happy Birthday Wild Rose

CTS327


Just something about this card I really love.
It is probably the awesome script print of the 
in color designer paper that makes it. 
I used the Rococo Rose in color DSP here layered on the 
Sahara Sand card stock embossed with the Country Floral 
emboss folder and placed on a Sand base.
I cut the detailed die from Wild Rose in Early Espresso and 
added it to the side of the DSP.
I stamped the rose from To A Wild Rose in Early Espresso
and then the second stamp to color it in with the new in color
Rococo Rose. The middle was also stamped with Espresso ink.
I wanted the leaves a light color so I went with Soft Seafoam.
I stamped the sentiment from Very Vintage that just retired
in Espresso ink on a white banner. 
I finished it off with some rhinestones for bling!

Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: To A Wild Rose, Very Vintage-retired
Ink: Early Espresso, Rococo Rose
Paper: Sahara Sand, Early Espresso, Whisper White,
In color DSP in Rococo Rose
Wild Rose dies, rhinestones, Country Floral emboss folder



4 comments:

  1. I love your take on this sketch, Windy! A beautiful card with lots of gorgeous texture. The colors are so soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a beautiful card! Love the colors you used!!!!!!!!!! And yes, the texture is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the texture, colors you use on this card...Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete