Sunday, June 23, 2019

PP447 True North




Great sketch by Jaydee and I got to use my fav set/suite in the new catalog!
I pulled out the Sailing Home set with the Smooth Sailing dies to match.
I used the Come Sail Away DSP with the strip print down a piece of 
white card stock stamped with Seaside Spray inked birds.
I layered those on a Night of Navy base.
I cut the Layering Oval in Navy and started adding some cool elements.
I stamped the boat in Night of Navy, the compass in Seaside Spray,
and the anchor in Soft Suede. Quick bit of marker to the boat in Balmy Blue.
I cut the hand of the compass and the rope with the dies. 
I added a silver pearl to the middle of the compass. 
Lastly, I stamped the sentiment in Navy ink on a white strip to finish.
Go play along over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com today!

I hope you have a blessed day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home
Ink: Night Of Navy, Soft Suede, Seaside Spray
Marker- Balmy Blue
Paper: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Night of Navy,
Come Sail Away DSP
Layering Oval dies, Smooth Sailing dies, silver pearl




6 comments:

  1. Windy, this is such a great card to showcase that nautical bundle. Wow! I love how you bundled the die cut images together. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy you created a fabulous collection of nautical elements for your fun masculine card - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome nautical card! So sharp in those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Windy , congrats
    i love the nautical theme , is perfect for men's card
    hugs from Chile

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the collage effect you have on this card, Windy! Your cards are always amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fabulous nautical card! Love all the blue and the collage of items! Have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete