Monday, June 10, 2019

A Little Nautical Note


I used some more Tranquil Texture DSP for my background
which I layered on the Tranquil Tide card stock base.
I cut a Tranquil circle to layer my nautical trinkets!
I stamped from the Sailing Home  set 
the boats in Tranquil and Soft Sea Foam,
the anchor in Crumb Cake and cut them with matching dies from 
Smooth Sailing. 
I also cut the wheel in Sahara Sand and the sea grass in Soft Sea Foam.
I then layered them together and added the sentiment from 
Butterfly Gala set stamped in Tranquil ink.

Hope you have a lovely day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Butterfly Gala, Sailing Home
Ink: Crumb Cake, Tranquil Tide,
Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Sahara Sand, Whisper White,
Soft Sea Foam, Tranquil Textures DSP
Layering Circle dies, Smooth Sailing dies




No comments:

Post a Comment