Friday, June 21, 2019

Hello Magnolia Blossoms


Just got my new Magnolia 3D embossing folder
and had to play. I ran a piece of Granny Apple Green
through with the folder and layered on a Granny Apple base.
I cut the Wood Textures label with the Everyday Label punch
and added the sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia in Memento
Tuxedo Black ink. A placed a strip of Highland Heather across. 
I stamped the two flowers on white card stock in Memento and 
colored them with the Granny Apple and Highland blends.
I finished it off with some pearls.

I love this emboss folder. Makes a big impact.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a a lovey weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Paper: Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather,
Wood Textures DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green
Magnolia Memory dies, Everyday Label punch, peals, 
Magnolia 3D emboss folder

1 comment: