Friday, June 7, 2019

FMS391 Dreams Soar




I just got the new Above the Clouds bundle and
so it worked perfect for this layout over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week.
I have a white base that I stamped the sentiment in
Memento Tuxedo Black. 
I added the strip of Calypso Coral and
a stitched rectangle of Balmy Blue.
I then stamped the clouds on white in Balmy Blue
 and hand snipped them out. 
I stamped the Coral balloon on white card stock
and the top balloon on Pineapple Punch card stock
with Black ink. I punched them with the 
matching Hot Air Balloon punch.
I stamped the baskets in Black on white
 and Crumb Cake card stock.
They are part of the punch, too.
I finished it off with a rhinestone on one balloon
and a black/white twine bow on the other.

Hope you can play along this week with the sketch.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Above The Clouds
Paper: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Balmy Blue,
Crumb Cake, Pineapple Punch
Ink: Calypso Coral, Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue
Hot Air Balloon punch, black/white twine,
rhinestone, Stitched Rectangle dies 


2 comments:

  1. Such a cheerful card!! I love the color combo. It's all just perfect for the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! The color combo is so fresh and happy! Love the hot air balloons off the edge. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete