Saturday, June 22, 2019

Perennial Essence With Wild Rose


I decided to try the To A Wild Rose set with the gorgeous 
Perennial Essence DSP.  I think it works out.
This Monet water color paper has such beautiful colors.
I pulled a few out by first place on a Balmy Blue base. 
I stamped the two step rose first in Blackberry Bliss
and the second stamp to color in with Blackberry Bliss stamped off once.
I stamped the leaves in Old Olive.  
They came out light due to the distinktive design.
 I cut them with the matching dies called Wild Rose.
 I added the sentiment from the Good Morning Magnolia set.
I stamped it in Bliss on a white strip. I added the same color rhinestone gems.
But my eye goes right to the gorgeous DSP.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia, To A Wild Rose
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Old Olive
Paper: Balmy Blue, Whisper White, Perennial Essence DSP
Blackberry Bliss gems, Wild Rose dies


No comments:

Post a Comment