Wednesday, June 19, 2019

GDP194 Thinking Of You Shells



While I still had my set out from the card I showed
yesterday from my second fav set called Seaside Notions
 in the new SU! catalog, I decided we needed more shells.
Boy, did I see my share of them last week at Sanibel Island.
Not to mention how many I walked on while on the beach.
I stamped these in almost the same colors as yesterday's card. 
I used the Terracotta Tile and Crumb Cake but added the 
new in color called Seaside Spray.
I hand snipped these out and added them to the white rectangle
I stamped the sand in Crumb Cake and the sentiment in 
Early Espresso. I added the Terracotta behind the images 
and layered on the Seaside Spray base.
 I wanted to add more to the base but keep it simple and clean.

Hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com 
which this fun sketch.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside Notions
Ink: Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile, Seaside Spray
Paper: Seaside Spray, Terracotta Tile, Whisper White








2 comments: